- She sells seashells on the seashore.
- Flash message. Flash message.
- Mix a box of mixed biscuits with a boxed biscuit mixer.
- A proper copper coffee pot.
- I saw Esau sitting on a seesaw. Esau, he saw me.
- Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.
- Lovely lemon liniment.
- Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.
- Good blood, bad blood.
- Three free throws.The instinct of an extinct insect stinks.
- Comical economists. Comical economists.
- Which wristwatches are Swiss wristwatches?
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- One-One was a racehorse.
Two-Two was one, too.
When One-One won one race,
Two-Two won one, too.