We've not posted in a while as we've been so busy this month that we haven't had time to write about it! What have we been doing? Well........
- Weekly Targeted sessions in nurseries and children's centres in Stafford, South Staffs, Lichfield, Burntwood, East Staffs and Tamworth areas
- Universal sessions in Children's Centres in Lichfield, Burntwood, East Staffs and Tamworth including Chatter Tots, Stories and Songs and Baby Talkers
- Bookstart in Stafford for families of toddlers 12m to 3 years
- Early Words Together in South Staffs, Lichfield and Burntwood. This is a new project from the National Literacy Trust for families of children aged 2 -5 years
- The Transition project in Tamworth: a really exciting initiative to help children and families plus network with nurseries and schools
- Various specialist assessments and reports for second opinions and tribunals
- Assessing children for a new channel 4 programme by Maverick TV called 'Born this way?'
- Specialist assessment and therapy in a secure mental health unit
- Individual and group therapy sessions in schools, children's homes and nurseries
- Therapy sessions for the LEA
- Training including Elklan 'working with under 3s' ideal for think two staff. It's accredited at level 2 or 3. We've also been running signing workshops and practical sessions on developing language through play in local nurseries.
- Plus taken on 20 new referrals in March
Erm... I think that's all!
Thank you very much to the team for all their hard work and dedication
We'll update progress on each shortly!