If you are in the Stafford area and work with 0-3 year olds, you are welcome to attend some free training. 19th April 1pm - 3pm at Silkmore children's Centre.
- be able to describe the development of speech, language and communication skills in children under 3 years
- to be able to understand the processes of pre-verbal and early verbal development
- to be able to identify risk factors that impact on the development of communication skills
- understand the role practitioners play in supporting speech, language and communication development in children aged 0-3 years
- be able to gather information regarding any difficulties along with knowledge of when and where to refer