King’s House Conference Centre in Manchester will hold this exciting event on Tuesday 13th November.
The aim of the conference is to link together policy, evidence and practice in order to support schools to identify children with speech, language and communication needs and to enable all children to achieve their full potential through better communication skills. We are very excited about this event, with a fantastic range of speakers including:
- Anne Duffy, HMI, Ofsted
- Geoff Lindsay, the Better Communication Research Programme
- Wendy Lee, Professional Director, The Communication Trust
Will link together policy, evidence and practice and you can view the timetable for the day .
Will focus on practical advice and tools that will enable school leaders to consider a range of practical solutions, based on good practice and clear evidence for their own individual communities.
Will also be on offer throughout the day to give participants the opportunity to network and see resources firsthand.
The conference will be suitable for the following audience:
- Primary and Secondary head teachers and deputy head teachers
- Curriculum leads, leads for teaching and learning and anyone implementing National Curriculum changes in their schools
- Commissioners in the education and health sectors
Book your place now to take advantage of the early bird rate of £150 per delegate
If you would like to register for the event, please visit www.thecommunicationtrust.org.uk/conference or contact Jo Bolton email@example.com