My good friend Kim Nash has passed me the Versatile Blogger badge which means I have to tell you 7 things about me that you might not know: I'm not going to spend ages working out clever, contrived, unusual quips (I'm not any of those things) so off the top of my head, here goes.......
1. I'm almost always cheerful (irritating I know!)
2. I think everything I've ever done has been a worthwhile experience which has later come in handy (well... apart from cleaning pub toilets in Tottenham)
3. I used to sell sheds for a living!
4. I have 2 children and 4 step children
5. I am a qualified exercise to music and gym teacher
6. I moved to the Midlands in 1988 for a job thinking I'd stay 3 years... I'm still here
7. My partner is my first boyfriend who I first went out with aged 11 years!
I'm passing it on to the following inspirational ladies:
Helen Jessop at http://jessiescrazykitchen.blogspot.com/
Frances Evesham http://speechcontacts.blogspot.com/
Jessica Charles http://stressolutions1.blogspot.com/